Billing QA engineer
Badoo is a social network for meeting new people, the largest Internet company in Western Europe. Today Badoo has 400+ million users worldwide.Badoo developments such as php-fpm, pinba, and blitz are well known in the opensource community.Our offices are conveniently located in the center of London and in the center of Moscow — these cities are close to us in spirit.We are looking for a specialist in our team. Billing QA is a division of the QA department that is engaged in testing the billing related functionality of the company's software products. We test such things as mechanisms for providing various payment methods to users, processing of these payments, providing paid services, a system for configuring payments and prices, and many other things related to B2C eCommerce.
- Manual (functional and regression) testing of company products related to billing;
- Close work with the development team to achieve the quality of testing at the right level;
- Writing and executing autotests during functional and regression testing;
- Product quality control throughout the development cycle.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent knowledge of web and internet technologies;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Confident Unix user;
- Experience in writing and executing autotests for functional and regression testing (mainly using - Selenium WebDriver);
- Basic SQL Knowledge.
PLUS WILL BE:
- Development experience in any scripting language;
- Understanding of the principles of work and experience in testing payment systems;
- Knowledge of web application security basics.
Share this position