MagicLab is looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join us in our lively Soho offices. Technology is at the heart of MagicLab so ensuring we hire the right people is important. We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline. This role is a great opportunity for someone with recruitment coordination experience in the product and marketing space to work for a company with great products and plenty of resources to attract great talent. We’re a collaborative team who celebrates success together and tackle challenges with discussions, sharing ideas. We’re constantly learning and searching out the hidden gems to join us creating great products.
Duties & Responsibilities::
- Recruit top talent for our product and marketing teams
- Manage all the recruitment administration; complex calendar management (including different time zones), meetings, and room bookings using our applicant tracking system
- Demonstrate resilience; Keep pushing, try new things and cover the basics
- Attend/ help plan product and marketing hiring events
- Directly and proactively source for candidates in volume
- Work alongside the wider recruitment team to help drive the recruitment process improvements
- Manage job ads on our applicant tracking system and LinkedIn
- Manage high-volume application queues and send out rejection or interview invitation emails.
- Interview scheduling
- Process recruitment expenses on iDocs
- Generating recruitment reports and ensuring data is 100% accurate
Experience & qualifications :
- Proven agency and/or in-house experience in a similar high-volume environment, with consistent performance.
- Experience sourcing candidates within product and marketing industries
- Customer-focused and passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leads.
- Sourcing experience with Stack Overflow, Linkedin, GitHub and Google X-Ray among others
- Impeccable administrative skills
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge of the external market and industry trends
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
Share this position