Lifecycle/Retention Marketing Manager
Badoo is seeking a lifecycle marketing manager to drive communication with our users through push, email, and other in-app communications to meaningfully drive user retention, engagement, and resurrection.As the lifecycle marketing manager you will work at the intersection of marketing, product development, and analytics in order to develop strategic initiatives and execute campaigns that support our Badoo community throughout their journey.
Duties & Responsibilities::
- Ideate and execute on CRM campaigns that strategically speak directly to our users through push, email and in-app comms.
- Identify user segments, analyse their behaviour, ideate and execute campaigns to engage and retain those segments.
- Manage continued development of marketing platforms (push notification/email platforms, in-app notification platforms, and in-app advertising platforms) to support needs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Creative, Design, Data/BI, Strategy and Marketing departments
- Work with the content and marketing team to create a strategic approach to using push notifications and emails to engage our users in a way that improves the user experience while at the same time growing activity and retention.
- Research the competitive landscape of what our competitors use and innovations in the industry, relaying these features to our developers and ensuring that the features and the platform as a whole work on a day-to-day basis.
Experience & Qualifications::
- 5+ years of B2C marketing experience
- 3+ years using a marketing automation/CRM solution such as Leanplum, Braze (formerly AppBoy), Localytics or the like
- Cross-channel campaign experience, where channels included both push and email
- Strong copywriting skills
- Understanding of audience segmentation as well as user behaviors, expectations, and interactions throughout a user lifecycle
- Project Management or Product Marketing Management skills a plus
Share this position